5.1 Preparation of training environment for practical part
The following environment must be installed in the training class for conducting the practical part of the training.
system: Windows 10/8/7 (alternatively, Linux can be used in Java training);
with X-Road security server and MISP2 server installed in the training class in
files used during training, copied into the computer: WSDL and source code examples.
- Java (JDK 7) http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html
- Apache Tomcat 7.0 http://tomcat.apache.org
- Apache CXF (ver 2.7.18) http://cxf.apache.org/download.html
- Eclipse Mars (Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers) http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/)
- SoapUI https://www.soapui.org/downloads/soapui.html
- .NET framework(3.5+), IIS(7+)
- MS Visual Studio (2010+) Professional/Ultimate/..,
5.1.4 X-Road security server of the training
Standard X-Road security server software is installed (location of installation guide: http://x-road.eu/docs/x-road_v6_security_server_installation_guide.pdf), where following is set up:
with X-Road development instance
subsystems created and activated for training; service subsystems of provider
and user of the service for each participant:
<DEVTRAINING_XX_A> and <DEVTRAINING_XX_B>, where XX is the sequence number of the participant.
5.1.5 MISP2 server of the training
Standard MISP2 software is installed (location of installation guide: http://x-road.ee/misp2/docs/est/misp2_paigaldusjuhend_trusty.pdf), where the following is set up:
for training, where connections have been set up with X-Road security server of
the training, with subsystems <DEVTRAINING_XX_B>, where XX is the
sequence number of the participant.
- User accounts for participants in the training