Control questions, module 3
1 Which statements are correct?
1.1 Right answers:
- X-Road uses a very standard protocol SOAP 1.1 and includes a minimum amount of X-Road special requirements. TRUE
- X-Road does not conform to the SOAP protocol and has modified the protocol to be more suitable. FALSE
- All messages on X-Road are transmitted with UTF-8 encoding. TRUE
- WSDL descriptions of services are first drafted for RIHA and the security server of the provider of the service copies them automatically from RIHA. FALSE
- Provider of the service creates WSDL of the service in their security server and is then obliged to submit the same description also to RIHA. TRUE