Print this chapter
Control questions, module 3
1 Which statements are correct?
The right answers can be found next page I>
- X-Road uses a very standard protocol
SOAP 1.1 and includes a minimum amount of X-Road special requirements.
- X-Road does not conform to the SOAP
protocol and has modified the protocol to be more suitable.
- All messages on X-Road are transmitted
with UTF-8 encoding.
- WSDL descriptions of services are first drafted
for RIHA and the security server of the provider of the service copies them
automatically from RIHA.
- Provider of the service creates WSDL of
the service in their security server and is then obliged to submit the same
description also to RIHA.